The North American Confederacy
Welcome to The North American Confederacy!
Please Login or Register to Continue
Welcome to The North American Confederacy!
Please Login or Register to Continue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the NAC

HomeNAC IRCLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most active topics
Welcome to the new Home of the NAC
Apply for Diplo Mask & Embassy
I'm going to be on Jorost Radio this friday night
Post here for concerns about critical inactivity
Hi from TTK
Latest topics
» I'm going to be on Jorost Radio this friday night
Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 pm by Thom98

» Hi from TTK
Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:53 am by salsabeast1

» The Templar Knight's Active Treaties
Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:50 pm by salsabeast1

» The Templar Knight's Current Government
Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:50 pm by salsabeast1

» The Templar Knight's Charter
Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:49 pm by salsabeast1

» Apply for Diplo Mask & Embassy
Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:46 pm by Thom98

» Post here for concerns about critical inactivity
Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:27 am by Sulleh

» Welcome to the new Home of the NAC
Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 am by Spunk

» The Charter of the North American Confederacy
Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:49 pm by Thom98

Most Viewed Topics
I'm going to be on Jorost Radio this friday night
Post here for concerns about critical inactivity
Apply for Diplo Mask & Embassy
The Templar Knight's Active Treaties
New Member registration
Welcome to the new Home of the NAC
The Charter of the North American Confederacy
Current Government:
Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged
Apply For Diplomat Mask
Keywords
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thom98
Trium
Thom98

Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged  Empty
PostSubject: Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged    Val, BAPS & Olympus have merged  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:08 pm

The are now known as Anarchy Inc.

Now open for Buisness this is going to effect our Treaty with Val. I have been talking with them about this now for 2 weeks. When it is all said and done we should end up with an oDP with AI.

With this being said, we need to have more members getting on irc, not just our member room but those of our allies & friends. #Anarchyinc, #DB4D , #ShadowEmpire , #Invicta , #snafu just to name a few. Those who are new to irc it's very easy to navigate and those who do get on I ask that you use your nick followed by our AA tag [NAC] this way people will know where you are from.

There is also talk about an new bloc for those of us who had higher level treaties with the 3 that just merged to form an oDP level bloc. This is one of the many topics we want to cover on Sunday.

I also ask that those that are reading this, contact your current trade partners within the NAC and those within your battle group ( NAC nations within your attack range are usually those in your BG)

We also have to decide what we are going to do about SC, right now it's between an downgrade to a PAIT or Cancelling the oDP treaty. I have intentionally stayed out of the talks surrounding this on our old boards in the hopes to hear more of our members thoughts on this matter. I also have more logs available for anyone who wishes to see them.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The North American Confederacy :: Public Area :: Announcements-
Jump to: